Land Rover KVM (MC9S12XEQ384 112Pin) IMMO has solution now ,it is Yanhua Mini ACDP plus one mobile phone or a PC.
Device and module to use:
1.Yanhua Mini ACDP with OBP+ ICP adapter.
2.Land Rover KVM module and authorization
3. BDM adapter
4. BAV key adapter
6. One mobile phone or a PC
1) System Version: 9.0 or more
2) Cell phone Models: iphone6 or more
3) Running Memory RAM:> 2G
4) Storage Space ROM:> 1.5G 3)
1) System Version: 5.0 or more
2) Running Memory RAM:> 2G
3) Storage Space ROM:> 1.5G
Bluetooth and WIFI
*Related help files
Yanhua Mini ACDP IOS App Installation Instruction
Yanhua Mini ACDP Android App Installation Instruction
Yanhua Mini ACDP IOS Version Import Data to PC Instruction
Yanhua Mini ACDP Android Version Import Data to PC Instruction
How to use Yanhua ACDP add new key for Land Rover KVM MC9S12XEQ384_3M25J?
Follow the guide to connect Yanhua ACDP basic module and Land Rover KVM module.
In the left rear of the car, open the plaque, see the fuse box, remove the fuse box and see the RAF smart computer
Connect Yanhua ACDP to OBP+ ICP adapter, then to BDM adapter, then to KVM adapter. Wait the indicator turn red then green.
Click on “Land Rover” option.
Click on ” KVM (MC9S12XEQ384 112Pin)”.
Click on “IMMO”.
Come to the main menu:
Choose ” MC9S12XEQ384_3M25J”
Click on ” Add key auto mode”
Device connection succeed.
Note: Please prepare the OBP+ICP adapter, BDM adapter, KVM module, BAV adapter and Blank key.
Follow the tip to ensure the well connected for ACDP device, OBP +ICP adapter, BDM adapter and KVM module.
Detecting pins status, please wait..
Good contact and continue.
Configuring adapter, please wait…
It is detected the KVM module chip has been encrypted, whether to continue? click on “Continue”.
Configuring adapter, please wait…
Decrypting the chip, please wait… It will take several minutes.
Reading chip PFLASH data, please wait…
Please save the original PFLASH data of the KVM module.
Reading chip EEPROM /PFLASH data, please wait…
Please save the original EEPROM data of the Key Programmer module.
Just click “Yes” until you see the immo info shown as below.
Just follow the on-screen instruction to do ……
Please choose to add the keyway.
Choose key 6.
Just follow the on-screen instruction to operate.
One more time, it will show “Decrypting the chip, please wait… ” and it will take several minutes again.
Next is writing chip EEPROM /Plash data, please wait…
Checking chip data, please wait.
Adding the key complete. Please install the KVM module to the car and confirm that the new key can be used normally.
There you have it, all the information that you need to know to choose your Best obd2 scanner. We’ve gone through the things you should look for as well as what these tools can do for you.
Even if you never plan to do any repairs on your own car, you can still end up saving money by getting to know what your car’s check engine light is trying to tell you. With a little internet research, you can easily determine if this is something that truly needs to be addressed by a mechanic now or if it waits a little while.
We’ve also show you how to take your new diagnostic tool out of the box and get it hooked up and reading information from your vehicle. We’ve also answered some of the questions that come up about these most often.
If you are looking for the best Auto Scanner Tool that still comes in under $1000 take a look at the BMW ICOM A2. This is a great choice if you are starting out or want a good deal of power while saving some money.
Of course, if you would like to go with the best one that we’ve come across the clear choice is the Innova 3160e Code Reader / Scan Tool with ABS, SRS, and Live Data for OBD2 Vehicles. Either of these would make an excellent addition to your garage.
Check also other OBD II Scanners available on obd2tool
Lastly, we’d love to hear from you. Which of these choices did you go with and why? Let us know in the comment section below.
The transfer case of a Ford Explorer can encounter some possible troubles. It is fortunate for a typical owner that most of these problems can be repaired by OBD II Scanner. To make a preparation can make the experience more enjoyable for all involved.
Noisy Transfer Case
Usually a noisy transfer case is the result of adding the incorrect grade of lubricant or insufficient levels of the lubricant. It should be changed and refilled with the correct grade of lubricant to the correct levels.
Jumping Out of Selection
This condition can be caused by the transfer case not being fully engaged. Also, broken, loose or defective parts can make this type of “slip” happen, such as the shift fork being cracked.
The Auto Scanner Tool case can be overfilled, causing a leak. There is a vent in the case that may become clogged or jammed closed. Additionally, the output shaft has a seal that can become damaged.
When the transfer case is difficult to shift, there are a few possible causes. Loose parts within the transfer case or within the modules that control it can cause this problem. Additionally, the lubrication in the transfer case should meet or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications and be at the correct levels.
I was hoping to do the hybrid clutch fluid replacement and clutch adaptation service myself, and was wondering if this is what’s needed, since the alldatadiy manual points to PIWIS for this service and doesn’t provide much of any info on how to perform it.
I have been in touch with the Launch X431 iCarsoft maker and they are working on new software for Boxster/Cayman that will provide much more functionality across all areas.
I only mention ICARSCAN now (since this thread is not about that model) as once the new SW is available, I will work on setting up a GB in hopes of saving us some money.
No details on the discount, but we’d need at least 15 units so we can order directly from OBD2TOOL at the distributor price.
The internal programming of the MaxiSys Diagnostic System, known as the firmware, can be updated using the Update application. Firmware updates increase the MaxiSys applications’ capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database.
The Maxisys Pro MS908P automatically searches for available updates for all of the Maxisys components when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiSys Diagnostic System firmware. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Push Message function is enabled in the Settings application
1. Navigation and Controls
* Home Button – returns to the MaxiSys Job Menu
* Update All – updates all available updates
* Search Bar – search specific update item by inputting the file name, for example: a vehicle make
2. Status Bar
* Left Side – displays the MaxiSys device model information and serial number
* Right Side – displays an update progress bar indicating the completion status
3. Main Section
* Left Column – displays vehicle logos and update firmware version information; tap the About button displays a function list in PDF showing more details about the firmware
* Middle Column – displays a brief introduction about the new changes to the firmware operation or capabilities. Tap ○i button to open an information screen to view more details, and tap the dim area around to close the window.
* Right Column – according to the operation status of each firmware item, the button displays differently.
a) Tap Update to update the selected item.
b) Tap Pause to suspend the updating procedure.
c) Tap Continue to go on updating the suspended update.
To update the firmware
1. Power up the Autel Scanner MaxiSys Display Tablet, and ensure that it is connected to a power source and with steady internet connection.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiSys Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
* If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
* If you only want to update some individual items, tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item.
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the original version if there is one.
Lonsdor JLR-IMMO auto key programmer for Jaguar and Land Rover
can OBD program new keys or change km for the newest Jaguar, Land Rover after 2016, some Land Rover 2018.
Lonsdor JLR-IMMO Land Rover:
(1) Land Rover 2008-: Immobilizer and smart key
(2) Land Rover Discovery3: Immobilizer
(3) Land Rover Freelander: Immobilizer and smart key
(4) Land Rover Freelander2: Immobilizer and smart key
(5) Land Rover Discovery4: smart key
(6) Land Rover Evoque: smart key
(7) Land Rover Defender: remote
(8) Land Rover new models KVM case’s software version: FK72
(9) Land Rover new models KVM case’s software version: HPLA
Lonsdor JLR-IMMO Jaguar:
(1) Jaguar XF: smart key
(2) Jaguar SJ: smart key
(3) Jaguar F-TYPE: smart key
(4) Jaguar X-TYPE: Immobilizer
(5) Jaguar Sovereign: Immobilizer
(6) Jaguar XJ6: Immobilizer
(7) Jaguar XJ8: Immobilizer
(8) Jaguar XJR: Immobilizer
(9) Jaguar XK: remote
(10) Jaguar XKR: remote
(11) Jaguar new models KVM case’s software version: FK72
(12) Jaguar new models KVM case’s software version: HPLA
IMPORTANT: JLR-IMMO add KVM and BCM
KVM : FK72-14C104-BF
BCM : BJ32-14C184-AC
KVM : DPLA-14c104-CA (without reflash, working directly without degrade or upgrade)
Note that VPW protocols of Jaguar’s old model is unsupported
FVDI 2018 Abrites Commander software download, installation and FAQs are provided below to help better use the device.
Download FVDI 2018 Quick Loader V3.0
How to install FVDI 2018 software on Windows 7?
Download software above
Open setup FVDI2018_STIC
Select Setup language
Select software to install, press Next
Select install external drivers and external dependency, press Next
Click on Install
Setup installation finished. This will generate FVDI ABRITES Commander Quick Start on desktop
Select not to start computer now.
Open ABRITES Quick Start
Software installation is done.
Check software functions, i.e VVDI2 function
Check FVDI 2018 BMW functions
Check FVDI 2018 Mercedes functions
3. FVDI 2018 FAQs:
Q1: What’s the difference among FVDI 2018, FVDI 2015 and FVDI 2014.
A1: Version 2018 has 2 features in addition to 2015 or 2016 and will not be blocked by 2015.
It also has the VVDI2 function for the VAG and BMW range.
Q2:I I have a problem that when starting error (FVDI 2018 commander Loader V2) is displayed with Device deactivated and connect server failed.
The Quick Loader V2.0 is out of service, have to reinstall V3.0 software!! Download software above and install.
Or without Internet —C /Program X86-Abrites -open folder with mark where the loader is and start Loader from there.
Q3: The program cannot start because mfc110u is missing. Dll on the team. Internet reinstall the program to correct the problem.
A3: Mfc110u.dll errors are caused by situations that lead to the removal or corruption of the mfc110u DLL file, which is a file associated with Microsoft’s Visual Studio software.. please find the “patch” in installation folder, install all the files in “Patch” folder; the problem will be solved; Go to the software installation folder, you’ll find the patch folder, install all files in the folder
: C:\ program files (x86)\abries \ patch
Q4: Have software installation problem with V2018 FVDI? Device not opened? Spawn app failed:1?
Close antivirus software; connect FVDI from Obd2tool.com to computer via USB;
You should connect FVDI to computer before software installation; Reinstall the driver manually to solve the problem USB driver files locate in installation folder “USB interface”.
1.Enter the diagnostic system
You can select the corresponding vehicle type by selecting the display area on the left side of the main interface, and then select the brand, system and system function in the right model selection area to enter the CAR FANS C800.
For example: After entering the main interface of the car diagnosis, you can: click on the “truck series” -> “SANY” -> “Yuchai engine”, and then select the diagnostic function you want to test diagnostic tests.
After entering the system, the functions that can be implemented include：
2. Read Fault code
3. Erase Fault code
4. Actual Values
6. Advance Functions：Adjustment/Settings、Function Test、Special function, calibration etc. Specific functions will be different according to different models of the brand and the system, take Bosch engine in Foton engine system as an example:
Identification is the vehicle and system information in ECU. When the vehicle control unit need to be replaced, it is necessary to read the original control unit information and record it as a reference for purchasing a new control Heavy Duty Scanner. When the new control unit is encoded, the original control unit information is required.
4.Read Fault code
Read the fault code function can read ECU fault code to help maintenance personnel quickly found the cause of vehicle failure.
5.Erase Fault code
Clear the fault code stored in the ECU.
Note: General models, please follow the regular order, first read the fault code, and record (or print) and then clear the fault code, test, read the fault code again to verify, repair the vehicle, clear the fault code, test again to confirm the fault code The current hard fault code can not be cleared, if the oxygen sensor, knock sensor, mixed gas correction, cylinder fire and the like type of technical code can be removed immediately, but in a certain period will appear. Must be completely troubleshooting after the fault code will not appear again.
6. Actual Values
You can determine whether the various parts of the vehicle are faulty through actual values.
Method of operation:
1. After entering the diagnostic function, click “Actual values”, pop-up dialog box.
2. Click the “Select All” check box to select all actual values; you can also click the check box before each actual value to select the data stream you want to read.
3. Click the “Read actual values” button. The interface displays the name, result, and unit of the data stream.
In order to test the electronic control system in the implementation of components can work properly.
Method of operation:
1. After entering the diagnostic function, select “Actuators”, the interface will display all the action can be tested.
2. Click on an item to enter the action test interface. The actuators include three states: open, close, and exit.
3. Click “Open”, the status of the action test is turned on.
4. Click “Close”, the status of the action test is off.
5. Click “Exit” to exit this action test.
Advance Functions：Adjustment/Settings、Function Test、Special function, calibration
For example: diesel fuel injector code, idle speed adjustment, broken cylinder test, calibration and so on by Obd2tool.com.
Good news to users of OBDSTAR, new version of Opel and GM has been updated in Key Master DP PLUS(OBDSTAR X300 DP PLUS )，Key Master DP(X300 DP) and Key Master(X300 PRO3). Welcome to feedback upon this software. Please check the supported list below:
Read security code
By BCM System
By Other System
Select from vehicle
Smart key system
Select from type
* Reliable Internet connection speed and consistency are essential for the wiTECH System to complete flashes.
* It is recommended that the communication speed of your Internet connection be a minimum of 1.5Mb/sec (Megabits per second) for the 1st witech Micropod 2 Client.
* Each additional wiTECH Client should have 1.5Mb/sec. of additional available bandwidth. Of course, the better the connection is, the faster the flash files will download before the flashing will commence.
ABOUT CONNECTION SPEED
* Most Internet Service Providers (ISPs) advertise their Internet connection speeds in Mb/s or Mbps (Megabits per second).
* However, when testing your Internet connection, sometimes the results are displayed as MB/s (note the capital B) which means Megabytes per second.
* There is a big difference between the lowercase b and the uppercase B. If the results are displayed as MB/s then the number has to be multiplied by 8 in order to obtain the speed results in Mbps:
For example, if the speed test resulted in a speed of 1.5MB/s (note the capital B), then we would calculate Megabits as follows:
1.5 x 8 = 12
By this calculation, the Internet connection speed is 12Mbps (12 Megabits per second).
TESTING YOUR CONNECTION SPEED
* Two popular speed test websites are www.speakeasy.net/speedtest and www.speedtest.net.
* * Both websites already display the results in Mbps (Megabits per second).
* As resources on the network are used, bandwidth availability can be reduced. Therefore we recommend performing a network speed test from multiple machines simultaneously to capture true network speed.
* Speedtest.net automatically chooses the test location for you; all you have to do is click on the Begin Test button in the middle of the site.
* The results will be displayed once the test is completed.
* The Speakeasy.net speed test lets the user chose the target location of the test.
* * We recommend that you choose the target server that is closest to your dealership.
* After choosing a location the speed test will automatically begin and results will be displayed once completed.