ATEQ Corporation introduces another innovative product that will make professional TPMS service quick and easy.
For vehicles requiring an OBDII relearn, ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII kit includes a universal OBD connector which interfaces with the vehicle’s ECU via CAN bus or K-line. Service technicians only have to select the make of the vehicle, trigger the tire sensors and transfer the IDs, says the company.
In addition to all U.S.-manufactured vehicles, the ATEQ VT55 OBDII reprograms Asian or European vehicles (including Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, etc.), which do not feature a TPMS “learn mode.” It’s just that easy and fast to accurately activate and decode TPMS sensors, and display data or any sensor faults.
Training is not needed as the entire step-by-step process is displayed on the large, easy-to-read screen. Even the newest technician can use the VT55 OBDII Kit right out of the box.
The ATEQ VT55 is a continuously evolving tool thanks to software updates adding functionality, features and user-friendliness while keeping the same hardware. There’s no need to buy a new tool because there are new sensors on the market or new features available.
Everything needed to get started and complete service is included in a convenient, heavy-duty case: the VT 55 OBDII tool, USB cables, PC Driver, software and instruction booklet.
ATEQ VT55 Specifications:
● Power Supply: Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with charger featuring low battery status.
● Displays: Depending on the information transmitted by the sensor, the VT55 will display sensor ID, pressure, battery state, temperature and accelerometer information.
● Indicators: LEDs: low battery, transmission, PASS and FAIL. Buzzer.
● Radio Reception: 2 frequencies: 315 MHz and 433.92 MHz. The VT55 can also test a RF Remote Keyless Entry system.
● Weight: 250 g (8.82 ounces).
● Size (HxWxD): 150 (5.91″) x 80 (3.15″) x 25 (0.98″)
● Connectivity: USB port with included USB cable, PC driver and software.
● New Sensor Upgrades: Free for one year.
For more information about ATEQ TPMS tools, contact Eri Muca at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.obd2tool.com.