BMW ICOM diagnostic tool is used to diagnosis , programming and coding for BMW series vehicles. Since there are many tools at the market, how to choose the right one you need? Main benefits of an ICOM tool should be: Wireless diagnosis connection, Ease of use in a shop with multiple active connections, Self-hosted DHCP server for ethernet programming. Here provde some tips to choose bmw icom tool clone.
BMW ICOM Tools Comparison
Positive Reviews For BMW ICOM NEXT
1. ICOM Next is faster than the old bmw icom. It is also better built IMHO.
And Next is WIFI available also.
It handles multiprogramming and coding quite nicely.
Gets the job done much faster if flashing the complete vehicle.
Another benefit to Next will be compatibility for future cars.
2. I have icom next clone it works perfectly didn’t faced any issues.
3. My Chinese NEXT is working for more than year and everything is OK so far. I paid much more for it , but ye you get what you paid for.
4. It’s very good, the only thing you have to know it is the caps for usb enet etc, they won’t be really helpful bc they open all the time, However the quality is very good, enet cable is very long, OBD cable is very durable. Like it so much.
5. My old icom A2 burned with long hours connectied by accident.But this ICOM Next seems to work well with a Heat dissipation
6. Wifi connection is strong and stable, also the lan cable is work fine, 10 meters long enough. It is easy to make programming transmission control module EGS of BMW.
BMW ICOM A2 Reviews
“ICOM A2 for bmw vehicles with OBD access receives a more significantly powerful processor and more storage capacity.
Robust case will help to avoid damage when using in harsh environments.
And to protect the MOST connector, the ICOM B for vehicles with optical MOST access will be equipped with a soft cover made of rubber instead of the former plastic cap.
The ICOM C for old series with a diagnostic socket will be additionally equipped with an approx. 20 cm long cable, which facilitates the connection of the ICOM A2 and makes storage in the engine compartment easier.”
ICOM NEXT vs. ICOM A2 Which One Is Better?
Both ICOM NEXT and ICOM A2 can work with the same software, same function, and supports same vehicles but they are kind of different from some aspects, especially firmware adaption
1. ICOM NEXT is faster and handles multiprogramming and coding quite nicely. Gets the job done much faster if you are flashing the complete vehicle.
2. Also it will be able to handle future vehicles better.
3. In two or three years there will be a new ICOM released, that will be probably better etc. Thats how things work.
4. It is also better built IMHO. The benefit to Next will be compatibility for future cars.
The ICOM A2 modified for vehicles with OBD access receives a significantly more powerful processor and more storage capacity. And the sturdy aluminum housing will help prevent damage when using in harsh environments. It performs better in cooling, runs faster and runs more stable, not more easily broken than ICOM A.