Actual Measured Vehicle Model:
Maserati GRANTURISMO M145, 2012 model, VIN=ZAMKL45E9C00*****
- Park the vehicle on a level surface. The installed sensor is very sensitive to the tilt of the vehicle,otherwise an incorrect measurement error will be displayed because the vehicle is not level.
- The gear selector must be in P position.
- After the engine runs, wait 10 minutes for making various vehicle operating indexes stable. After this time, the used individual sensor signal will give out the correct output.
- Turn the ignition to ON;
- Select Europe;
- Select the Maserati V10.03
- Select the GRANTURISMO model
5. Select the M145
6. Select the Gasoline
7. Select the System Scan
8. Select the Marelli Instrument Cluster
9. Read out the ECU ID, and select Confirm
10. Select the Special Function
11. Select the Service Info Reset
12. Pay attention to the reset service hints to ensure the date on the instrument cluster is set correctly
13. After confirmed, it indicates “Procedure completed”, then the operation ended.