Autel MaxiIM IM608, replacement of Auro OtoSys IM600, features in IMMO functions for over 60 worldwide makes and models as well as service reset functions (EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Re-Programming etc).
Autel Maxisys MS908S PRO features in OBD diagnosis and special functions.
1. Autel MaxiIM IM608 first:
1). Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write.
Smart Mode: for Guided and Automated Key Learning
Expert Mode: for Advanced Key Learning
– PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
– Key Generation
– Key Programming
– Command Introduction
– Backup / Repair IMMO Data
– IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
– IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
– BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
– BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
– BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
– VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More …
XP400 SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
– PC Supported
– MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
– ECU Read / Write
– MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
– Key Reading / Writing
– Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
– Finding the Control Frequency
– IC Card Reading / Writing
***IMMO function language: English only
2) ADVANCED SERVICE FUNCTIONS
– All Special Functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Re-Programming etc.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 reviews on IMMO and key programming:
PS: Reviews speak louder than the claimed functions
1. BMW FEM systemAdd Key complete
2. Add Key Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
3. First job done with IM608 2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added.
4. Question: bought a IM608 is at a W212 Mercedes E220 and 2010. He has gone to follow the lost key situation and it has said to use the wires and eeprom. But the pictures do not show which cable and how exactly to pin it out easily?
Answer: Engineers say W212 akl can be done by OBD.
Better show the supplier the test route and the screenshot. Besides, you can send the datalog for analysis.
5. Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully.
6. VAG key programming: pretty good and fast, an alternative to vvdi2, however vvdi2 is a proven product so I would stick with my xhorse tool.
Mercedes: Not at vvdi mb level, but not much is!
Asian brands: Good programming and diagnostic functions, certainly a strong point.
US brands: Good all round coverage, and looks like it will continue to develop.
Europe brands: Can do basic diagnostic (nothing special) and has poor key programming.
Eeprom functions : Still lots of development to do.
7. Just got this tool yesterday so can’t say much about it, but so far…
Golf MK5 2005 AKL – add key OK – 2min
Scirocco 2011 – add key OK – 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 – add key OK – 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
All menus and programming guide you trough. I can just hope it does what is on the vehicle list
Well fellas… thats actually my vids. And yes. It was micronas dash.
And its bit tricky…. if you choose AKL function than it wont work. I mean it will fail to program. But if you choose just Add Key it works as you can see.
No need internet to work on cars but each day when you power it up it need connection for the first time. Presumably checking for updates etc
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them.
8. I have this tool since may. it is getting better and better ,support is quick. error logs they always reply and send beta version to fix the issues. it is very good tool for bmw as well done few cas2 and 3 keys, I have downgrades 3 cas+ as wellwithout any issues.
To be continued……
2. Autel MaxiSYS MS908S PRO
1) OBDII Wi-Fi Wireless Diagnosis for the following car models:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, Ford, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE,GM, CHRYSLER, FORD,SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
2) Special functions:
The Service section is specially designed to provide you quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands. By following the on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance for various service operations.
The most commonly performed service functions include:
l Oil Reset Service
l TPMS Programming Service
l EPB Service
l ABS/SRS Services
l SAS Calibration Service
l DPF Regeneration Service
4.7.1 Function Descriptions
This section describes the main functions for vehicle service:
Oil Reset Service
This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service
This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service
This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
This function allows you to perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service
This service function allow you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
DPF Regeneration Service
The Diesel Particulate Filter service function performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter. If the DPF light on the vehicle comes on and you successfully complete a DPF regeneration cycle, you will notice that the DPF light will automatically turn off.