Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Feature & Functions:
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
6. Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
7. Retrieves TPMS ECU information
8. Performs actuation tests and special functions
9. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
10. Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
11. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
12. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
13. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
14. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
15. On-screen code definitions
16. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
17. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
18. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
19. One year free update on the internet via USB port
20. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
21. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main Unit Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
1pc x TS601 Main Unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Magnet
1pc x Charger
1pc x CD
1pc x User’s Manual
1pc x Carry Case
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601
1.Autel TS601 MaxiTPMS is TPMS Professional Tool with OBD ll, I needed an additional set of winter wheels and tires for our cars. I use TS601 and driving around all winter with a tire sensor warning and no pressure readout was not acceptable. It is powerful and professional TPMS diagnostic tool. TS601 works perfectly. And the quality of the tool, casing and accessories is very good.
2.This by far is worth the price. the tpms601 is a obd2 code reader .its a TPMS tire diagnotis tool that works on all makes and models import and domestic.also it reads keyfob for cars with RKE.Buying direct from AUTEL is so cost effective and the updates are free for first year THATS AWESOME
3. Good diagnostic tool. Bought it to disprove a claim that a tire reseller made, saying my wife’s car needed a new TPMS system because “there’s nothing wrong with those tires”.
There was something wrong with the tires and nothing wrong with my TPMS system. This tool proved it.
Works well and is pretty easy to use. Does what it needs to do.
4. I bought this product for my friend from obd2tool. He is a machanician. He is very happy with this tool and wrote the following comments. Hope this is helpful for people
I’ve used a lot of brands of car diagnostic tools, the Autel always be more reliable and easier to use. For The TS601, it comes with a carry case, a power adapter, an OBD2 cable, an USB cable (for online update, power charging via PC and data printing), a SD card, a magnet (used to trigger magnetically activated sensors), and a CD. The main unit is covered by the rubber housing which is anti-skid and durable.
Next I’m gonna show you how to efficiently